Sustainability is about meeting the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs. To be sustainable we need to ensure that our environment is safe, clean and healthy for the enjoyment of present and future generations
It is Sydney Business’ mission to build a sustainable business that delivers top quality service that blends in our commitment to safety, community development, social responsibility and care for the environment.
Sydney Business realises that promoting and achieving sustainability is a major priority for Government. The hard work the Department of Environment, Climate Change and Water NSW is putting in, in partnering with local businesses to boost the environmental performance, is visible and Sydney Business shares this agenda passionately.
Sydney Business has a major commitment to assist local businesses in understanding the concept of sustainability and improving sustainability in their businesses.
Sydney Business has expertise that is shared with local businesses in the areas of:
- Managing environmental risk and ensure compliance
- Using resources more efficiently
- Integrating environmental strategies with business planning, and
- Measuring the carbon footprint and managing emissions
Sydney Business has decided to commence delivery of Sustainability Training in the near future. The Training will focus on –
- Integrating environmental sustainability into businesses daily operations.
- Managing the potential environmental concerns in industry sector and improving environmental performance through industry specific materials
- Undertaking risk assessment to help ensure compliance with environmental law
- Reducing waste and optimizing the use of resources